When you Create you are sharing Positive Energy with everyone around you! Create with Passion, Give with Graditude, Live with Laughter! Steph

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Stop It! I'm Just Saying!

Excuses Excuses!!! What a waste of time. Hmmm I would have if, or I could have if, or I can't... YES YOU CAN! So Stop It! Pick up that Paint Brush, Spatula, Needle and Thread, Tool Box, Hair Scissors.... whatever! If you can think it...you can do it! I never went to Art School (because it's just not that serious) but I do create Art the way it makes me feel good and hopefully others I share it with. I am still attending 'The School of Life'! And one thing I learned is that 'Life is Too Short...and Way Too Long... not to live it, enjoy it, accept it, appreciate it and give back! And time wasted whining and complaining about what is or isn't, is time wasted enjoying my life!

Today is a great day to start something new!

 
Mentally draw a picture of what your best day would look like with what you have to work with and put yourself in it! Make a promise to yourself to appreciate what you have to work with and just do it!
 
Ok enough ranting... which by the way was brought on by someome telling me they don't have a creative bone in their body! That always gets me going. LOL. Everyone has a creative bone and finding it isn't really that hard. Again, if you can think it, you can do it! I'm just saying....
 
Have a Great Day! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Just Saying It Here!