When you Create you are sharing Positive Energy with everyone around you! Create with Passion, Give with Graditude, Live with Laughter! Steph

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Zenfully Happy (Corny but true!)

Have you decided you want to be chilled out yet? Don't you think at some point in life we all just have to stop, look and be at some semblance of peace? You do realize that doesn't come naturally right? Oh to be one of those people who was born perfect, no worries, no stresses, just life in happy mode. La la la. Well wake up!!! LOL.

There is one place you can be all of that, and you know it! Its in your own space. Only what you let in gets in. Only what you decide to be affected by is affected. I constantly rant about being happy and colorful and drama free and dang it, I'm serious! When we make that happen in our own space we can carry out into the universe. We can use it to reflect on the fact that at the end of this road, theres me and my peace.

My suggestion (because you know I have suggestions! :-) is to create your own version of a Zen Garden in your space where you can get lost for just a little while. A step away from what's out there to work on 'what's in here!'

This is my garden I created. I know I know, Zen Gardens are usually made with little boxes and sand. But this is my Sandbox. I call it 'New School Zen Garden!'

 
 




The thing that makes it Zen is it's my meditation spot. My piece of mine. I'm a Mixed Media Artist and color and movement excite me and this is my bit of that. Just as with a sand box and rocks I can move it around and have a different design everyday if I want. Sometimes I take pictures of it in various stages. Sometimes I just stare at it and let my mind go wander or sometimes I move it around for a new look, creating peace as I do. Your Zen Garden is your space to let your spirit play.  It's where you go to let your brain have a break. I actually visit this spot everyday and sometimes more, because it's in my bedroom. And it really does make a difference. Peace of mind is so necessary! I'm Just Saying!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Just Saying It Here!